How to Free Download Social Media Video
- January 18, 2023
People depend on social platforms to connect with friends, make online purchases, and more. As internet connectivity continues to penetrate the world, social media is now integrated into everyone’s daily lives. Social video is a great way to showcase content in a highly engaging and lively format, as it conveys more information using the least amount of time, and assures better understanding.
There is a vast number of videos available on social platforms. You can easily find any kind of video on there. If you ever found an interesting video on Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Vimeo or YouTube, and want to download them for sharing or backup, here is a great social media video downloader for you. It is totally free. Below is how it works.
Tool Required: Free YouTube Downloader
The magic tool we talk about above is called VidiCable. It is an all-new, multifunctional streaming video recorder or downloader, specially designed to help you download videos from social media platforms includingTwitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion, Facebook, Vimeo and more with no charge. Plus, simply pay some money to unlock its advanced function, then you can download content from Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, and Paramount+. All the videos will be saved in MP4 or MKV format, so that you can transfer them to other devices and watch them anytime. With its help, you will get rid of the platform limits, the disturbance of ads, frustrations due to slow or no internet.
Features of VidiCable Vimeo Downloader:
Free record videos from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more.
Upgrade to record shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+.
Save your favorite videos in MP4 or MKV format.
Preserve multilingual audio tracks and subtitles.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Social Media Videos for Free
VidiCable is fully compatible with the latest Windows and Mac OS. And it supports downloading videos from Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, Dailymotion, TikTok and more. The process is the same. Here we will take downloading YouTube videos as an example to show you how to download videos from social media platforms.
Step 1 Select Website
Open VidiCable on your PC, and select your desired site from the website list.
Step 2 Select Video Quality
If you are trying to record videos from some paid streaming site like Netflix, you are required to log into your Netflix account. For downloading videos from social media platforms, please directly go to the setting window by hitting the Gear icon on the top-right corner, here you can select the video quality, change the output path, and enable the option for hardware acceleration.
Step 3 Search for Videos
VidiCable has a built-in browser, so for downloading videos from Facebook, TikTok or other sites, please navigate to its website as you would on the orginal platform. Find the video you want to download in the front page or directly enter the entire name or the keyword to the search box.
Step 4 Download Videos
Tap the video's thumbnail, and you'll enter the video's playback page. Simultaneously, the gray download button in the lower right corner will transform into green.
The software will retrieve information about the video and give you a choice of downloads soon. Please note that, the video quality will vary depending on that of the original video. If the video was recorded and uploaded in standard definition, it won’t be available to download in high definition. Now simply click the Download icon to start your downloading.
Done! Now you can go to the History window to find the downloaded files. After downloading, you can free watch them on any device as you prefer.
All in all, if you need a straightforward and free tool to record or download videos from social media platforms, VidiCable is an utility designed for this exact purpose. Apart from the social media services, you can also use VidiCable to download content from Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu on both Windows and Mac computers. Now, just give it a shot.
- Watch Amazon Prime Video Offline
- 7 Ways to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Disney+ Movies to Watch Offline
- Best 14 Free YouTube Downloaders
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC
- Download Discovery+ Video on Computer
- Move HBO Max Video to USB Drive
- Move Paramount Plus Movie to USB Drive
- Full Download Why Women Kill in MP4
- Remove Paramount+ Download Limits
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format