Best Way to Download Netflix Video on Mac
- October 13, 2021
Netflix is undoubtedly our number one choice for online streaming video in the "content is king" world, as it invested a lot of money and effort and produced a quantity of acclaimed original content, including The Queen’s Gambit, Bridgerton, The Witcher, Stranger Things. You can easily find what suits your taste and watch them online or offline. Just make sure your network is connected, then you can stream Netflix content online on any of your devices by navigating to netflix.com. It is a pretty straightforward process. But if you want to play them offline, the process of downloading Netflix videos would be a little tricky.
To download Netflix videos, you need the latest version of the Netflix app on one of these devices:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 9.0 or later
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.4.2 or later
- Amazon Fire tablet running Fire OS 4.0 or later
- Windows 10 tablet or computer running Version 1607 (Anniversary Update) or later
- Select Chromebook and Chromebox models
Even though Netflix app is not available on Mac computers, you can still watch Netflix video offline on Macs by using some video downloading tools, for example, VidiCable – a powerful streaming video downloader or recorder. Go ahead, below we will show you the best and easiest way to download Netflix videos on Mac.
Tool Required: VidiCable Netflix Downloader
VidiCable can download multimedia content from online sources, such as Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion, Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, Hulu, Discovery+, Paramount+ and so on, making it easier for you to enrich your locally-stored collection of videos and audio files, movies, and TV shows. It is available on both Windows and Mac computers. With its help, you can easily download videos from Netflix on Mac computers. The downloads will be output in MP4 or MKV format, so that you can play them on more devices without any restrictions.
Features of VidiCable Netflix Downloader:
Free record videos from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more.
Upgrade to record shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+.
Save your favorite videos in MP4 or MKV format.
Preserve multilingual audio tracks and subtitles.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Netflix Videos on Mac with VidiCable
First, please ensure that you've installed the latest version of VidiCable on your computer. Then you can follow these steps to get your favorite Netflix titles downloaded on computer:
Step 1 Select Website
Open VidiCable on your Mac, and you are prompted to select the website that you want to download videos from. After selecting, a concise interface will be shown. Meanwhile, the web player of Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, or Hulu will be opened automatically for your locating and copying the video link.
Step 2 Log into Netflix Account
Now, please type any word into the search bar, and press "Enter", then please log in to Netflix, otherwise you cannot enjoy the functions of this app.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Tap on the Settings button on the top right corner to access the Settings window, where you can set the Output Quality, Video Format, change the Audio Language, Subtitle Language and more.
Step 4 Search for Videos
Enter the name of the video you want to download or just directly copy the link and paste it into the search box. Press the "Enter" button on your keyboard, then VidiCable will list all the related videos and offer the download option.
Step 5 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
VidiCable enables you to select specific video quality, audio track and subtitle track when you are trying to get videos from Netflix. To download a TV show, simply click the download icon, a window will accordingly pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the icon beside "Download" to open the window.
Step 4 Download Videos
When all settings are ready, you can click the download button to start downloading. After downloading, you can find the downloads in the destination folder, or click Library > the folder icon to open the output folder and locate the download files.
Having multiple streaming services is common these days. By using a few different streamers, you can be sure you won’t miss any of the great original content. If you want to download videos from every platform you subscribed to, you can not miss VidiCable. It supports 11 sites, including Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Dailymotion and more, and keeps adding more sites. Simply give it a try.
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format
- Watch HBO Max Video Offline without the App
- Play Disney+ Videos on TV
- Download HBO Max Videos on Mac
- Download HBO Max Videos in MP4
- Download HBO Max Videos on PC
- Keep Disney+ Videos Forever
- Keep Netflix Video Forever
- Free Download Social Media Video
- Download Netflix Video in MP4 Format
- Keep Hulu Videos Forever
- Move Amazon Video to USB Drive
- Move Netflix Video to USB Drive
- Download Amazon Video in MP4
- Save Disney+ Videos to SD Card
- Download Hulu Video on Computers
- Download Disney+ Video on Computers
- Download Amazon Video on Mac
- Download Netflix Video on Mac
- Free Record Vimeo Videos
- Record Dailymotion Videos
- Download Netflix Videos on Computer
- Keep TikTok Videos Forever