How to Keep Hulu Shows or Movies Permanently
- January 17, 2024
Downloading Hulu videos gives you all kinds of convenience. When you don’t have a reliable or high bandwidth Internet connection, or you’re going on a long road trip and you want to be able to entertain your kids even if there’s no wireless broadband available along the way, the downloaded Hulu content would really come in handy..
It’s a pretty rad feature to watch Hulu videos offline. Just keep in mind that the downloaded content is similar to rent digital media. You can store it for a specific amount of time (30 days), once you hit play Hulu will give you 48 hours to finish watching it before it expires. In this case, some subscribers may wonder if there is any way to keep Hulu downloads forever. Fortunately, we’re here to help.
In the following guide, we are going to show you how to download TV shows and movies from Hulu on computers so that you can keep them permanently.
Tool You Need: VidiCable Video Downloader
To store Hulu videos on your devices forever, you are required to use VidiCable Video Downloader. It can download any your favorite Hulu title in MP4 or MKV format and watch them offline on any device anytime with ease.
Features of VidiCable Hulu Downloader:
Record and download any content from over 15 video sites including Hulu.
Save media content as .mp4 and .mkv format.
Remarkable speed to get your video downloaded within minutes
High quality output to make you watch them on big screen.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Hulu Shows on PC with VidiCable
Just follow these steps to get your favorite Hulu titles downloaded on computer and permanently keep:
Step 1 Select Website
Open VidiCable Video Downloader, and select Hulu from the supported websites. Generally, please select "Hulu US". For downloading content from Hulu.jp, please choose Hulu Japan.
Step 2 Sign in Hulu Account and Browse Its Library
Selecting "Sign In" will bring up a login page that requires you to input your Hulu account login information. After that, you can use the search function to find video you want to download.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Next, hit the Settings button like a gear icon to open the Settings window, then you can set the output parameters.
Step 4 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
It is time to select specific video quality, audio track and subtitle track. If you want to download a TV show, simply click the video > the Download icon on the bottom right corner, a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the green download button to open the window.
Step 5 Download Hulu Videos to Local
Finally, please hit the download button to start downloading Hulu videos to computer. Once the download is completed, you can save them on your devices, play them at anytime. They will never expire.
Tips: Can We Save Expiring Shows on Hulu?
In the Hulu app, there is a time limit for watching downloaded content. However, the good news is that Hulu allows you to renew expired titles so you can continue enjoying them. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Open the Hulu app on your mobile device or tablet.
- Go to the "Downloads" section of the app.
- Locate the expired title that you want to renew and tap on it.
- If the title is still available for download, you should see a "Renew Download" button. Tap on this button to renew the download.
- Wait for the download to complete before watching the renewed content.
Please note that not all titles can be renewed, and some may have a limited number of renewals available. Additionally, the availability of the download feature may vary based on the device you are using and your specific Hulu subscription plan.
With VidiCable, downloading Hulu videos is easier and faster. Thanks to its multifuncation download core, you can perform searches much easier and download the videos from many other sites, such as Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Dailymotion, in an instant. Give the app a try.
- How to Block Ads on Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Apple TV+ Shows to Watch Offline
- 9 Ways to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Roku
- How to Download Hotstar Videos on PC and Mac
- Screen Record Netflix [PC, Mac, iPhone and Android]
- Watch Peacock Offline on PC, Mac, Phone and More
- Watch Amazon Prime Video on Nintendo Switch
- Watch YouTube on TV: Activate Now
- Netflix Not Working on Roku: 10 Ways
- Enter Code to Sign In HBO Max on TV
- How to Cancel Hulu Subscription
- Hulu Quick Activation on TV
- How to Rent Movies from Amazon
- Hulu Plans, Pricing, Free Trial and More
- Watch Amazon Prime Video Offline
- 7 Ways to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Disney+ Movies to Watch Offline
- Best 14 Free YouTube Downloaders
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC