Easy Way to Move Netflix Video to USB Drive
- December 8, 2022
Are you wondering how to move Netflix downloads to your USB drive? That's an important and necessary job if you stream Netflix often and have a great collection of videos. Because downloads with HD quality always come with large file sizes, so it does not take a long time to stuff your computer storage up. And then, without warning, you will start noticing slow performance, problems saving files, and many other issues.
Not only are you required to locate the Netflix downloads on your computer if you're planning to transfer downloaded Netflix videos to the USB drive, you need to make them transferrable across devices, too. Actually, Netflix downloads are all unknown data files, and cannot be recognized by any media players except the Netflix app. That means you need to convert them to a widely-accepted MP4 or other video formats first.
If you're stuck with where to start, though, allow us to walk you through each step on how to convert Netflix videos to MP4 format and transfer them to the USB drive.
Tool Required: VidiCable Netflix Downloader
To store Netflix videos on USB drive, you need VidiCable. It is a powerful application that allows you to download movies and TV shows from popular video services and either turns them into common video formats, such as MP4 or MKV. It sports a handy and intuitive configuration set that can be easily adjusted even by beginners, and features support for a large collection of websites, including YouTube, Vimeo, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+ and more.
Features of VidiCable Netflix Downloader:
Free record videos from Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, Dailymotion and more.
Upgrade to record shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, Discovery+, Paramount+.
Save your favorite videos in MP4 or MKV format.
Preserve multilingual audio tracks and subtitles.
Safe and clean, no ads or any plugins.
Tutorial: How to Download Netflix Videos with VidiCable
To start with, please make sure that you've installed the latest version of VidiCable on your computer. Then you can follow these steps to get your favorite Netflix titles downloaded on computer:
Step 1 Select Website
Run VidiCable and select Netflix from the supported list. If you have ever downloaded video from other sites, you need to go to the setting window and click "Account Settings" > "Choose" to change the website. After selecting, the program will restart to apply the selection. Meanwhile, the web player of Netflix, Amazon, Disney+, or Hulu will be opened automatically for your locating and copying the video link.
Step 2 Log into Netflix Account
Now, you need to enter any word into the search bar, and press "Enter", then you will be prompted to log in to Netflix.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Click the Settings button on the top right corner to open the Settings window, then you can set the Video Format, change the Audio Language, Subtitle Language and more. Here you can insert your USB drive and set it as the output path. Or you can download them to computer first and move them to the USB drive after downloading.
Step 4 Search for Videos
Enter the name of the video you want to download or just directly copy the link and paste it into the search box. Press the "Enter" button on your keyboard, then VidiCable will list all the related videos and offer the download option.
Step 5 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
VidiCable allows you to select specific video quality, audio track and subtitle track when you are trying to get videos from Netflix. If you want to download a TV show, simply click the download icon, followed that a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the icon beside "Download" to open the window.
Step 4 Download Videos
Finally, you can click the download button to start downloading. Once completed, you can find it in the destination folder, or click Library > the folder icon to open the output folder.
Video Downloader Professional is a neat, lightweight, and multifunctional video downloader that can easily download videos from many video streaming sites. After downloading, you can feel free to move them to USB drive for backup or sharing.
Get your favorite streaming movies& shows recorded right now!
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC
- Download Discovery+ Video on Computer
- Move HBO Max Video to USB Drive
- Move Paramount Plus Movie to USB Drive
- Full Download Why Women Kill in MP4
- Remove Paramount+ Download Limits
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format
- Watch HBO Max Video Offline without the App
- Play Disney+ Videos on TV
- Download HBO Max Videos on Mac
- Download HBO Max Videos in MP4
- Download HBO Max Videos on PC
- Keep Disney+ Videos Forever
- Keep Netflix Video Forever
- Free Download Social Media Video
- Download Netflix Video in MP4 Format
- Keep Hulu Videos Forever
- Move Amazon Video to USB Drive
- Move Netflix Video to USB Drive
- Download Amazon Video in MP4
- Save Disney+ Videos to SD Card
- Download Hulu Video on Computers
- Download Disney+ Video on Computers
- Download Amazon Video on Mac
- Download Netflix Video on Mac
- Free Record Vimeo Videos
- Record Dailymotion Videos
- Download Netflix Videos on Computer
- Keep TikTok Videos Forever