Easy Way to Move Netflix Video to USB Drive
- November 8, 2023
Are you wondering how to move Netflix downloads to your USB drive? That's an important and necessary job if you stream Netflix often and have a great collection of videos. Because downloads with HD quality always come with large file sizes, so it does not take a long time to stuff your computer storage up. And then, without warning, you will start noticing slow performance, problems saving files, and many other issues.
Not only are you required to locate the Netflix downloads on your computer if you're planning to transfer downloaded Netflix videos to the USB drive, you need to make them transferrable across devices, too. Actually, Netflix downloads are all unknown data files, and cannot be recognized by any media players except the Netflix app. That means you need to convert them to a widely-accepted MP4 or other video formats first.
If you're stuck with where to start, though, allow us to walk you through each step on how to convert Netflix videos to MP4 format and transfer them to the USB drive.
VidiCable Video Downloader
TIf you want to store Netflix videos on a USB drive, you can use VidiCable. This powerful application enables you to download movies and TV shows from popular video services and convert them into common video formats like MP4 or MKV. Even beginners can easily adjust the handy and intuitive configuration set, and the software supports a wide range of websites including YouTube, Vimeo, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, Max, Discovery+, Paramount+ and many others.
Tutorial: How to Download Netflix Videos with VidiCable
Step 1 Select Website
Run VidiCable and select Netflix from the supported list. If you have ever downloaded video from other sites, please click the Switch Website icon at the top-right corner to change the website. After selecting, the program will restart to apply the selection.
Step 2 Log into Netflix Account
Now, once you click on "Sign In," a login page will appear. After login, you can search for videos from Netflix library to download.
Step 3 Customize Output Settings
Click the Settings button on the top right corner to open the Settings window, then you can set the format, language, change video codec. Here you can insert your USB drive and set it as the output path. Or you can download them to computer first and move them to the USB drive after downloading.
Step 4 Select Specific Audio Track, Video Quality and Subtitle
Click on the video's thumbnail to activate the download icon. If you want to download a TV show, simply click the download icon, followed that a window will pop up allowing you to select titles as well as seasons, and to choose audio track and subtitles by clicking "Advanced Download" at the bottom left corner. For downloading a movie, please click the download icon to open the Advanced Download window.
Step 5 Download Videos
Click "Download" to download your video to USB driver directly.
VidiCable Video Downloader Professional is a neat, lightweight, and multifunctional video downloader that can easily download videos from many video streaming sites. After downloading, you can feel free to move them to USB drive for backup or sharing.
- Watch Amazon Prime Video Offline
- 7 Ways to Screen Record Amazon Prime Video
- How to Download Disney+ Movies to Watch Offline
- Best 14 Free YouTube Downloaders
- Best 15 4K Movies on Amazon Prime Video
- Download Black Mirror Full Season
- Download YouTube Video in 4K or 8K
- Best Sites for Free Watching Movies and TV Series
- How to Watch Paramount+ Video Offline
- Remove Disney+ Download Limits
- Burn Paramount+ Video to DVD
- Download The Last of Us for Offline Watching
- Download Discovery+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MKV Format
- Download Paramount+ Video in MP4 Format
- Download Paramount Plus Video on PC
- Download Discovery+ Video on Computer
- Move HBO Max Video to USB Drive
- Move Paramount Plus Movie to USB Drive
- Full Download Why Women Kill in MP4
- Remove Paramount+ Download Limits
- Full Download 'The Damned United' (HD MP4)
- Download Disney+ Video in MKV Format
- Record Disney+ Video on Mac
- Download Disney+ Video in MP4 Format
- Play Hulu Video on TV
- Cancel HBO Max Membership
- Keep HBO Max Video after Canceling Subscription
- Keep Disney+ Video after Free Trial
- VidiCable Review
- Cancel Disney+ Membership
- Play Hulu Video Offline
- 10 Best Movies on Disney+
- Download Hulu Video in MKV Format